The Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart
The original school building and rectory were both constructed in 1957, and the Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart came to begin instruction. Although they are no longer present in the school, the spirit and philosophy of the Grey Nun community continues to live on. The children continue devotion to St. Marguerite d’Youville, as well to our patron, St. Norbert.