School Admission Requirements
Our School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all of the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to its students. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, its admission policy, or in any school-administered program. Children of active St. Norbert parishioners will be admitted first to the school.
The School endeavors to accommodate students with special needs, as the School’s resources and capabilities reasonably permit. The School reserves the right to decline admission or impose reasonable conditions of attendance where indicated under the circumstances.
School Age Requirement
The School follows the local public school district’s age requirements for admission. A student who is 5 years old by September 1st is eligible for Kindergarten. A student who is 4 years old by September 1st is eligible for the 4-year-old Pre-K.
Please click here to review the application process.
ADMISSION OF NON-CATHOLICS
Our school serves a variety of purposes, including the academic, social and physical development of the students. However, the primary purpose of our school is religious. We exist for the purpose of evangelization and catechesis, that is, the proclamation of the Gospel and formation of the entire school community of Faith. Our school offers a complete Catholic religious education program and makes every effort to develop the Faith in all the students so that they may live a full Christian life.
Non-Catholic students may be admitted to our school under the following conditions:
- The permission of the Pastor is obtained.
- Adequate facilities and space are available, without denying the admission of eligible Catholic students.
- The parents/guardians agree to permit their child(ren) to attend Religion classes and Religious functions that are offered as part of the school program.
The necessary forms and certificates for admission are:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (unless baptized at St. Norbert Parish)
- A current certificate of immunization is required at the time of registration. A complete physical report is due before the first day of classes.
- In addition to the above, students applying for grades 2 – 8 must also present the latest report card from the school from which the student will be transferring and any other pertinent academic information.
- Appropriate grade level testing may be required for students seeking admission. Official transcripts should be forwarded from previous school before the first day of classes.
- $100 Non Refundable Registration Fee. (Must be paid at registration)
- $350 Non Refundable Deposit on Tuition.