Welcome to St. Norbert School!
Here are the steps for the enrollment process at SNS…
- Tour of the school.
- Meet with the principal.
- If desired, schedule a shadow day for the prospective student.
- Complete the SNS Application either online or download the Admission Form.
- Download and complete the Memorandum of Understanding (PDF).
- Submit a copy of the student’s:
- birth certificate
- baptismal certificate (if not baptized at Saint Norbert Parish)
- current certification of immunizations
- custodial papers (if applicable)
- signed Memorandum of Understanding
- Submit a non-refundable $500 check made payable to Saint Norbert School
(This includes a $250 non-refundable registration fee and a $250 non-refundable tuition deposit that will go towards the first month’s tuition)
- Transfer students must send a SNS Records Request to your child’s current school requesting his/her school transcript and health records be sent to Saint Norbert School. Official transcripts and health records should be forwarded from the student’s previous school prior to the first day of classes.