2018 Dates: June 18-July 22, June 25-June 29, July 9-July 13, July 23-27, July 30-August 3
Click here for more information about each week's theme and to register.
Camp will be held for 5 weeks this summer with an AM session and a PM session offered each day. Campers may sign-up for as few or as many weeks as they like and can sign-up for one or both of the daily sessions.
The Camp is open to all students from Pre-K-8th grades. Campers do not have to be SNS students. Children must be 4 years of age and able to use the bathroom facilities independently to attend camp.
Each week's activities will be centered on a common theme for the AM sessions and a different theme for the PM sessions. While at camp, students will engage in language arts, crafts, science, art, games and cooking activities based on the theme.
- Cost: One session/week for $125; 2 sessions/week for $225.
- Session Times: AM Session 9AM-12PM
- PM Session 1:00PM-4:00PM
- Lunch will be from 12:00-1:00PM for those staying all day.
- A snack and drink will be provided daily during each session.
- If your child is attending only one session and would like to join us for lunch a $10 fee per child/day will be charged. Pizza may be ordered on Fridays for an additional fee.
For more information contact Kathi Palma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Myers Cooking for a Cause Summer Sessions
Myers popular Cooking for a Cause is offering two different 1 week summer sessions this year where students will learn to prepare meals and treats that will be donated to a local food pantry.
Summer 2018 Dates: August 6-10, August 13-17
For more information and to register, click here