Tuition

There are three very important sources of income that support our school – tuition, fundraising and a parish subsidy that is primarily derived from Sunday contributions. When each one of these areas remains strong, we can keep tuition more affordable for our families. Overall tuition only accounts for 66% of the total cost of a St. Norbert School education. The remaining 34% is supported by fundraising activities and the parish subsidy. 

Active parishioners of St. Norbert Parish (“SNP”) are eligible to receive the discounted rate reflected in the chart below. (If you are not a member of SNP, please contact your Pastor to see how your parish subsidizes the tuition rates.) “Active parishioners” of SNP are those who participate regularly in the life of our parish including worshipping at Sunday Mass and generously sharing their time, talent, and treasure with both the parish and school. While regular offertory giving at any level is appreciated, a minimum yearly contribution of $1,000 per family is suggested. Online parish giving is an easy and convenient way to ensure that your donations are received year-round. To do so, please go to https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/1391 or find the “GIVE” button on the homepage of the SNP website. Please use church envelopes when donating by cash or check to ensure that your family receives proper recognition.

The Grade 1-8 Active Parishioner Tuition Rates and the Pre-K4 and Kindergarten rates for the 2022-2023 school year are as follows:

Number of Students Grades 1-8 Active Parishioner Tuition  Non-Active Parishioner Tuition 
1 $4,800  $6,525
2 $8,900  $13,050
3 $11,900  $19,575
4 $14,650  $26,100

 

Pre-K and Kindergarten Program Tuition
Pre-Kindergarten 4: 5 half days $5,250
Pre-Kindergarten 4: 5 full days $6,200
Kindergarten: 5 full days $5,250

The following fees will be added for the school year:

 Fee Description  Fee
 Technology Fee  $300 per family
HASA Dues $30 per family
Home Room Activity Fee $35 per child
 8th Grade Graduation Fee  $175
Registration Fee  $250

The Technology Fee supports the ongoing technology improvements made to our academic model, such as the purchase and maintenance of iPads and Chromebooks, printers, and computers. The Home Room Activity Fee covers home room parties, First Friday hospitality, Grand VIP Day and each class’ contribution to the spring fundraising event. SNS uses Smart Tuition for all tuition invoicing and payments. Parents need to register their child/children online by going to www.EnrollWithSmart.com and completing the requested information. Tuition invoices will either be mailed or emailed depending on the method chosen when you enroll with Smart Tuition. All tuition payments must be sent directly to Smart Tuition.