Clicking on a link will show you the corresponding School Lunch Menu.
Please pay promptly! We need to get counts in to Great Valley lunch program in a timely manner.
NO CASH, checks only and one check per family
- The items offered for a second order are pizza and chicken nuggets, at an additional cost of $1.25. For example, you order an extra slice of pizza your total is $4.75 ($3.50 for the lunch and $1.25 for the extra slice). Please see menu for this information.
- We will credit a lunch if your child is absent 2 or more days and you are responsible for keeping track of those days, attaching a copy of that menu month which was ordered for and missed.
- A doctor note is required if a student is lactose intolerant or has a dairy allergy. Soy milk or water can be substituted for those students who cannot tolerate dairy products.
- Water can be purchased for $.50.
- Snack will be on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Students can purchase cookies, chips or sherbert if they have eaten their lunch. No charges will be accepted for snack purchases.
If your child forgets lunch, Mrs. Myers will give that child a meal and send you an email with the charge amount.
To apply for free and reduced meals you may request a form from our office or go onto www.compass.state.pa.us and apply yourself.
Any questions, please email Lori Myers, Dining Hall Manager at email@example.com.