School Advancement is the strategic and integrated management of alumni relations, enrollment, communications, marketing and development to increase understanding and support of the mission of St. Norbert School among current and prospective school families, friends and alumni, community members, and charitable organizations. It is the strong belief this dynamic collaboration around the school’s mission will ensure the evolution and sustainability of St. Norbert School in the future.
Tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating a child at St. Norbert’s. We rely on several sources of financial support to fulfill the mission of providing a rich faith-based education to prepare our students for the future. A gift to St. Norbert’s serves to fund academic and extra-curricular programs, enhance the school building and campus, and make a SNS education affordable to all families.
- Learning Support Center
- Campus-wide Security Initiative
- Science Lab
- Campus fencing
- Upper School lockers
- Annual addition/replacement of iPads and classroom technology
- Summer “deep clean” of building
- Painting of classrooms & building
- Addition/replacement of classroom white boards
- Blue Ribbon signage
- Academic and professional conferences for teachers